The college library has access to Ouriginal, a plagiarism detection software, to provide similarity check facility in the academic output ( theses and research articles) of the faculties and research scholars of the college.
- It is advised to faculties to send their manuscripts (research paper, book, book chapter, theses etc.) whenever it is on its final stage.
- Only the chapters/topics including Introduction to Conclusion will be sent to check. Please avoid to send affiliation details, references, prefaces, certificates, questionnaires etc. for plagiarism check. These will raise the percentage of plagiarism in the report.
- Please rename the filename of your manuscript as:
Name of Supervisor_ Name of Research Scholar_ Deptt._ Session_ Type of Manuscript ( Research Paper, These, Book Chapter etc.)_ Short Title of ManuscriptFor examples:
P. Rai_Arti Shukla_Botany_2019_Theses_Nutrition and Growth of Blue Green Algae in Gangetic Region
AK Srivastava_MK Shukla_Pol. Sc._2019_Research Paper_Gender Issues in Politics
RC Pal_Sociology_2019_Book Chapter_Social Change during Covid 19
- Please email your renamed manuscript which includes introduction to conclusion on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only faculty members / supervisors are allowed to send the manuscripts to check. Any request made by research scholars in this regard will not be entertained.
- Any document will be checked only once.
- Institutional Academic Integrity Panel (IAIP) for complain regarding plagiarism issues.